14oz(2boxes) mix nuts, salted and roasted
1/2 cup sunflowers
1/4 cup chia seeds
1/4 cup flax seeds, whole
- In a food processor add all nuts and sunflower seeds.
- Blend till it looks like fine sand. Scrape sides of bowl and don't forget the bottom.
- Blend again until the mixture is forming a ball. Stop and scrape again.
- Turn on processor till the butter starts to break down and looks like peanut butter.
- NOTE: your butter will start to heat and smoke, stop machine, scrape the sides, give the machine a little break.
- Once it is the consistence you like add the chia and flax seeds. Mix till the seeds are combined.
- Add to jar(s).
A recipe: When I make nut butter I usually make these pancakes for the family.